SOLD- Caravelle Dress Watch
Caravelle New York (owned by Bulova) was founded in NY in 1962. Where Bulova was carried in jewelry stores, Caravelle went to the fashion trendy department stores. Still around, but now a part of Citizen, here's a great example from 1977 of a very stylish piece. Gold tone fluted bezel, crisp stainless steel case and a 17 jeweled manual wind movement, all complimented by a super subtle French made brown leather strap. This piece is keeping excellent time and will not disappoint!
- Manual winding 17 jewels Japanese movement
- 35mm case (38mm with crown)
- Excellent acrylic crystal
- Case has NOT been polished
- Winds smoothly and sets via pull out crown
Not tested to be waterproof.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review